Wednesday, December 29, 2010

VA_Romantic Love Songs

VA-Romantic Love Songs

VA_Romantic Love Songs
Size : 239.46 MB
3 DISCS OF YOUR FAVORiTE ROMANTIC LOVE SONGS

Tracklist:
CD1:
01. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge feat.Kenny Rogers and Smokey
02. I'm Not In Love - 10CC
03. More Than I Can Bear - Matt Bianco
04. Seasons In The Sun - David Garrick
05. Hotel California - The New Eagles
06. California Dreaming - Mamas & Papas
07. Need You - America
08. I'm Gonna Love You - Linda Ronstadt
09. There You'll Be (from Pearl Harbour) - Angel Face
10. Nights In White Satin - Leilah Safka
11. Silver Threads And Golden Needles - Nina Martinique & Brenda Lee
12. Roma, Roma, Roma - Gina Lollobrigida
13. Mr. Sandman - The Dixie Cups
14. Honey - Bobby Goldsboro
15. The Most Beautiful Girl - Charlie Rich
16. Teach Me Tiger - April Stevens
CD2:
01. If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
02. Cindy Oh Cindy - Eddie Fisher
03. Poetry In Motion - Johnny Tillotson
04. Love Dream On - Soulful Dynamics
05. When I Lost My Baby - Tina Turner
06. Ma Chere Claire - Amanda Lear
07. She's My Lady - The Dazz Band
08. Who Do You Tell - The SOS Band
09. You Can Lean On Me - Con Funk Shun
10. Baby What You Want Me To Do - Chris Spedding
11. Little Woman - Bobby Sherman
12. It Only Takes A Little Woman - Lucky
13. Today I Started Loving You Again - Joe Simon
14. Dove Non So (Somwhere My Love from LARA) - Rita Pavone
15. Of All Sad Words - A.B. Skhy
16. Wild Flower - Aaron Neville
CD3:
01. Long Way Back Home - Gordon Lightfoot
02. What's Going On Tonight - Lucky
03. L'Ecole D'Amour - Amanda Lear
04. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Linda Ronstadt
05. Emily - The Gibson Brothers
06. I'm Alive - Ultravox
07. I Love You - Charles Shaw
08. I Gotta Be Somebody - Joe South
09. I Who Have Nothing - The Chambers Brothers
10. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons - Five Star
11. Over The Rainbow - Coverversion
12. My Sweet Lord - Land of Grace
13. Red Sailes In The Sunset - Fats Domino
14. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - B.J. Thomas
15. Feat Private Number - The Supremes
16. Right Arm For Your Love - ZZ Hill

http://thapop.co.cc/files/forex,VA_Romantic_LoveSongs1.rar.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment