Friday, September 25, 2009

VA - The Soul Box 1 (4cds)

01 - Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays
02 - Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
03 - The Soul City Walk - Archie Bell & The Drells
04 - Harlem Shuffle - Bob & Earl
05 - Green Onions - Booker T & The Mg's
06 - I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
07 - Shotgun Wedding - Roy C
08 - Give Me Just A Little More Time - Chairman Of The Board
09 - You've Got Me Dangling On A String - Chairman Of The Board
10 - Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
11 - Sweet Talkin' Guy - The Chiffons
12 - Have You Seen Her - Chi-Lites
13 - Easy - Commodores
14 - Sweet Soul Music - Arther Conley
15 - Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
16 - Feel The Need In Me - Detroit Emeralds
17 - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - Detroit Spinners
18 - Come On Over To My Place - Drifters
19 - Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies - Drifters
20 - Heaven Must Have Sent You - The Elgins
21 - Something Old, Something New - Fantastics
22 - Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
23 - Build Me Up Buttercup - Foundations
24 - I Can't Help Myself - Four Tops
25 - It's The Same Old Song - Four Tops
26 - Reach Out (I'll Be There) - Four Tops
CD2
01 - Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
02 - Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevi
03 - Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - It Takes Two
04 - Wayne Gibson - Under My Thumb
05 - Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor
06 - Al Green - Let's Stay Together
07 - Ike & Tina Turner - Nutbush City Limits
08 - Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
09 - Isley Brothers - This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Wea
10 - Michael Jackson - Rockin' Robin
11 - Jackson 5 - Abc
12 - Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
13 - Millie Jackson - My Man A Sweet Man
14 - Johnny Johnson & The Bandwagon - (Blame It) On The Pony Express
15 - Johnny Johnson & The Bandwagon - Breakin' Down The Walls Of Hea
16 - Marv Johnson - I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose
17 - Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
18 - Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes
19 - Ben E. King - Stand By Me
20 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Baby Don't Change Your Mind
21 - Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff
22 - Robert Knight - Love On A Mountain Top
23 - Limmie & The Family Cookin' - You Can Do Magic
24 - Tami Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You
25 - Marvelettes - When You're Young And In Love
26 - Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - Don't Leave Me This Way
27 - Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
CD3
01 - Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up
02 - Mistura - The Flasher
03 - New York City - I'm Doin' Fine Now
04 - O'jays - I Love Music
05 - O'jays - Love Train
06 - Billy Paul - Me And Mrs Jones
07 - Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
08 - Wilson Picket - In The Midnight Hour
09 - Wilson Picket - Land Of 1000 Dances
10 - Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
11 - Martha Reeves & The Vandelas - Dancing In The Street
12 - Martha Reeves & The Vandelas - Jimmy Mack
13 - Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
14 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
15 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
16 - Rose Royce - Love Don't Live Here Anymore
17 - Rose Royce - Wishing On A Star
18 - Diana Ross & The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
19 - Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
20 - Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
21 - Sam & Dave - Soul Man
22 - Marlena Shaw - California Soul
23 - Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
24 - Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People
25 - O.C. Smith - The Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp
CD4
01 - Edwin Starr - S.O.S. (Stop Her On Sight)
02 - Edwin Starr - 25 Miles
03 - Stylistics - Can't Give You Anything (But M
04 - Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
05 - The Supremes - Nathan Jones
06 - Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer
07 - The Tams - Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy
08 - The Tams - Hey Girl, Don't Bother Me
09 - R. Dean Taylor - There's A Ghost In My House
10 - Temptations - Get Ready
11 - Temptations - My Girl
12 - Three Degrees - Take Good Care Of Yourself
13 - Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
14 - The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
15 - The Tymes - Ms. Grace
16 - The Tymes - You Little Trustmaker
17 - Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack
18 - Jr Walker & The All Stars - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved B
19 - Jr Walker & The All Stars - (I'm A) Roadrunner
20 - Mary Wells - My Guy
21 - Al Wilson - The Snake
22 - Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
23 - Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest Feeling
24 - Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) H
25 - Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
26 - Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
27 - Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright)
Covers: Front
Bitrate: VBR

Download: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |

0 comments:

Post a Comment